ENTER A NEW LIFE IN JESUS CHRIST BY:
Whatever happened to you… whatever bad you did… Jesus Christ died and rose to give you the possibility of a new life! We want to help you in the process of conversion, joining the community of believers and abiding in God! We are not indispensable to you in relation to God, but we want to serve, help and encourage.
1. Jesus is, lives, is the only true God in Three Persons.
2. What we read in the Bible is true.
3. Man can have a living, personal relationship with God. He can talk to God, get to know his personal Will for his life.
4. The experience of God’s presence, love and action is real, and faith can be tangible and alive – not only theoretical and philosophical.
5. God’s supernatural action, which we read about in the Book of Acts in Bible (healing, deliverance, prophetic gifts, dreams, visions, speaking in new tongues and others) is still valid and experienced by His disciples on the way of Abiding in God.
6. Healing from disease and weakness, release from addictions, hatred, regret, bitterness, hurt, depression, suicidal thoughts, etc. is possible and commonly found on the way of conversion and obedience to God.
7. You can either abide in God or not abide – there is nothing in between.
8. In order to remain in the Lord Jesus, one must enter into a community with Him (COVENANT) supported by your own faith and desire.
9. God in the Bible gives a series of specific requirements for entering into fellowship with Him and remaining in it.
10. For everyone, regardless of the wines and location, there is the possibility of NEW LIFE IN THE LORD GOD.
WHERE TO BEGIN?
1. PERSONALLY TURN TO THE LORD JESUS, SPEAK FROM YOUR HEART WITH YOUR OWN WORDS. MAKE IT YOUR HABIT!
2. START READING THE BIBLE! ASK THE LORD GOD TO GUIDE YOU, EXPLAIN YOU, GIVE YOU UNDERSTANDING.
3. CONFESS JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR
4. REPENT OF YOUR SINS
5. GET BAPTISED IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
6. ASK GOD FOR GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
[Acts 2:38 NKJV]
He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.
[Mark 16:16 NKJV]
[Hebrews 6:1-2 NKJV]